Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welcome to Admin Anonymous

Welcome to Admin Anonymous! This blog is merely my humble attempt to chronicle, reivew and comment on technology from the experience of your humble author. I've chosen the name Admin Anonymous for a simple reason-- I'm a Systems Administrator who is passionate about technology, but for many reasons I can't comment on what I do on a day-to-day basis directly. From here, I can talk about technology trends, administration concepts, big-picture and very small picture issues. Expect my personal life to pop in from time to time as my interests are far from limited to the working side of computers.

In short-- this blog is me, and my opinions for all to read. Everything in it should be read as such. I hope you find some of it enlightening, amusing and valuable. Welcome!

No comments: